, , , , ,

Earthy Sequins.

04:49

Dress : Thrifted | Jacket : Vero Moda | Necklace : Thrifted | Minaudiere : DonebyNone | Shoes : Zara 


Greetings to All!

Don't we all just adore bling? I love to wear sequins and my most favorite is this sequined jacket. Every girl must own at least one piece of sequined clothing in her closet; it just looks fabulous! I see myself donning this jacket almost everywhere I can because #1 It's black, so you know, doesn't make me look like a disco ball and #2 Sequined jackets are super versatile. You can just throw on a pair of jeans and probably a tee with it and you're dressed up already.

I paired mine with an A-line floral maxi dress for a casual evening party. 
A minaudière is perfect for evening wear. I liked how mine didn't look over the top and seemed to blend well with the jacket but at the same time giving the feel it's supposed to. And well of course you don't go to a party without your heels on and I'm crazy for these blue ones. I am so obsessed with them that I try my best to avoid wearing them since I want to save them; forever. :P

Quick Pairing Guide:

Day Look - With pants/trousers, skater skirts.
Evening look - With maxi dresses, jumpsuits.

Tip: Invest in a jacket which only has a part of it as sequins rather than the entire thing being sequined. You'll be able to wear it more often.

Until Next Time.

Much Love,
Dushala.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. u look fab , i totally love the sequence jacket
    sexy heels
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. You look very pretty. And i love uour blog totally. I would love to win this watch .
    My email id is- chocolatygirl25@gmail.com http://www.danielwellington.com/us/classic-winchester

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS