, , , ,

Review: TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner

04:15

Good Day Girls! 

When TRESemmé launched in India I was so overwhelmed and excited as every person living abroad raved about their products. The reason why am I reviewing this product so late is because I love my hair and I was so very contented using Sunsilk Keratinology poo & con that I was very skeptical in trying any tempting new product. But my world came crashing down (literally) when Sunsilk Keratinology was no longer available. Hence I went on a hunt for the next god sent perfect shampoo & conditioner duo for my hair. 
                I get candy eyes for products that contain keratin in them. Keratin is basically protein infused in hair through products and my hair responds to keratin products pretty well so naturally this Poo & Con duo was my first choice. Let's head to the review.




My hair description:
Fine, naturally wavy hair.
Sensitive & oily scalp, dry and frizz prone hair. 
Virgin hair (untreated and chemical free).


S=shampoo
C=conditioner


Packaging:
Both Shampoo and Conditioner come in flip cap plastic bottle. Shampoo comes in a red bottle and Conditioner comes in a white bottle.

Price:
S - Rs.80 for 100ml Rs. 170 for 225ml.
C - Rs.80 for 100ml Rs. 170 for 225ml.

Texture:
S - normal texture like a cream based shampoo.
C - slightly thicker than body lotion.

Woohoos:

  • Shampoo did not cause dandruff.
  • Shampoo did not cause hair fall.
  • Shampoo cleans well. Removes oil in 2 washes.
  • They claim the shampoo to be of lower sulphate formula.
  • Shampoo lathers just fine even though it has lower sulphates.
  • Conditioner moisturizes normally.
  • Conditioner washes off easily. Leaves no residue behind.
  • Shampoo conditioner infuse goodness of keratin in your hair!
  • The duo smells like bubblegum and the fragrance does linger in your hair till the next wash but is very mild.
  • The duo controlled my frizz to a certain extent. I cannot say brilliantly but decently. 
  • The duo will last you easily for 12 washes.

Boos:

  • Shampoo weighs down hair and leaves slight residue in scalp.
  • Shampoo would make my hair oily within 2 days. 
  • Conditioner is okay for normal hair but for dry hair it's useless.
  • Definitely does not make hair straighter.
  • Price of this duo costs slightly more than it's other variants.
  • Does contain chemicals. 

Verdict:
All in all it's a duo that cleans and moisturizes hair normally and is best suitable for normal hair only. It did not suit my hair type especially the conditioner which was very light in moisturization and without serum my hair would still be dry. I will not repurchase this product.













You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have tried the shampoo and it didn't work for me.. :(
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your recommendation! We love beauty posts. :)

    Today on the blog, Print & Tassels outfit http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. same problem with my hair
    my hairs got addicted somewhat to sunsilk keratinology products and suddenly it is unavailable.
    i have tried tressme but it didnt work on my hair.suggest me some keratin shampoo and conditioner like sunsilk keratin only please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad i found your blog, the internet has revolutionised the way we learn and now it is changing the way write
    Adventure Bull Fighting Games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice*
    Podíamo-nos seguir uma à outra!?
    Diz-me se me seguires e seguirei de volta (:
    Beijinhos,
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great brand, i've try it :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS