, ,

Review: Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo

13:10

A Big Fat Hello to All!

Yes, I've been missing over 5 months but I'm back now and all geared up! 

I'm crazy for hair care products and I love exploring new ones. Well, that is because my hair is flimsy. It stops responding to a certain hair care routine after 4-6 months. I wanted to move on from the regular drugstore shampoo/conditioners and try out something new. My scalp gets oily pretty quickly and because of which I was on a hunt for clear based shampoos. I basically picked up this shampoo because of tea tree in it and plus it was a clear based one! Let's see how it worked.

Here's what it looks like:




Packaging:

Comes in a huge colorful plastic bottle. The cap is tight enough but the bottle is huge to carry around.

Price:

Rs. 625/- for 385 ml. I got it at a discount for Rs.535/- from Beauty Palace.

Texture:

Clear Base.

My hair type:

Oily scalp dry ends.
Fine hair which needs volume.
Wavy frizz prone hair.
Virgin hair never chemically treated it.
Waist length.

Woohoos:

  • Cleanses well. Removes oil in two washes.
  • Quantity is great for the price. One bottle will easily last 25+ washes.
  • Doesn't dry out scalp or hair.
  • Did not cause dandruff or hairfall.
  • It is sulfate free but gets decently foamy.
  • Availability is an issue. You only get it in Beauty Centre or such alikes.
  • It is cruelty free.
Boos:

  • The smell is SO annoying and SO minty it could easily give me migraine and it won't go until next wash.
  • Its quite hydrating to scalp even though it is clear based hence it made my scalp oily the next day (This is my fault though for choosing it as it clearly said hydrating shampoo.)
  • Its bulky hence not travel friendly.
  • Its not completely organic as it contains silicones.


Verdict:

It's great for the scalp which needs moisturisation. But the smell is very annoying. It is not a miracle product so you could give it a miss! It was a wrong choice for me and I will not be repurchasing this. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

HELLO VISITORS