, ,

Review: Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - San Paulo

13:19

Greetings to all!

I know my review for this product will just be piled up with other gazillion of 'em but i just cannot hold myself back from reviewing it. It's the most gorgeous lip color I have ever purchased and no other lipstick till date can compare to the effect it gives. This lipstick brightens my face and almost makes it look porcelain even without foundation on. Although it does have it's downfalls; so stay tuned and head on to the review!



Shade: 
San Paulo. (Very vivid blue tinted pink)
 (Available in 11 shades in India.)

Price:
Rs. 750/-

Effect: 
Powder Matte.

Packaging: 
Comes in a smart matte black capped bottle. Love the writing over it! Also you can see the shade you are using, since the bottle is of the color of the shade.


Swatch:


 



Woohoos:
  • Very unique formulation of creamy on application and drying to matte.
  • If you lightly snack on, it will stay on lips for 5+ hours. (actually more than that also)
  • AMAZING pigmentation.
  • Does not tug, sooooo creamy on application.
  • Gorgeous shades.
  • Makes your lip look attractive and noticeable from far as well.
  • I love the smell! 
  • Its so light and feathery on lips.
Boos:
  • Accentuates dry/flaky lips. 
  • When im in a hurry, even though i crave to apply this lipstick and go, I dont. Because you need to carefully apply with the doe-applicator. (Well, lazy me.)
  • If you go out of lips, annoying to remove.
Verdict:

I am head over heels for the final look of this lipstick and I am totally willing to overlook all the boos for it. Personally, I think no other matte lipstick will give me this look, ever. It makes your pout look so pretty and cute. Just be sure to exfoliate lips properly before application. I will definitely repurchase this product.



Love this product/Not? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Stays for 5 hrs, this is for me..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade..i have Amsterdam and Stockholm.The matte finish dey give is awesome.

    Styllogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matte finish it gives! :D

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS