, , , , ,

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Review & Swatches

12:56

Hello Everyone!

This post is rather all about swatches so that before you buy any of these darling bottle full of happiness you can see how they look!
Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints created a lot of buzz due to its launch in 40 whopping shades for merely  INR 75! Yes. I'm not kidding. Just  INR 75!



Here's our Star of the Show!

Shade:


Crystal Clear - Clear nail paint. Great for base and top coat.

Tangerine Treat - Creamy Orange (like the mocktail Orange Blossom? .... mmmmm ....). Matte Finish.

Bold Gold - Gold Glitter Dust with opaque base. Almost looks like Gold Leaf nails from far. Metallic finish.

Available in 37 more shades.

Price:
 INR 75.

Effect:
Matte or Metallic Finish.

Packaging:
I just love the bottle! It looks very sleek with that black cap. Its definitely not just a boring glass bottle.

Swatches:


Tangerine Treat


Bold Gold


Woohoos:

  • Every coat dries in 1.5 minutes flat. Say goodbye to finger print nail art. I love this nail paint already.
  • Its not goopy, has the perfect consistency.
  • Comes in massive amount of shades!
  • Its so freak-ing affordable. 
Boos:

NOTHING! I will stab you with a fork if you find out boos in them. 

Verdict:

I am going to stock up on most of their shades. I am simply awestruck with such a fantastic nail paint at this price. This product is a complete hit! And I will definitely purchase more. And trust me even you should cause these are going out of stock everywhere!


**Watch out this space for more swatches. I will keep updating as and when I purchase.







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Omg they ate made for me , dreies so fast..
    I am cery impatient with nail polish
    I am personally inviting you to enter my sunglasses giveaway, do check it out.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=1
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very nicely shaped nails and I love these shades you picked up. I am your follower number 156 and I would love it if you could visit my blog. Perhaps let me know what you think?
    Thanks so much <3

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these nails paints too, I have already purchased 6-7 shades

    xoxo
    The Blah Queen
    Maybelline Color Show Nail polish Review

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS