, ,

Review: Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick - Red Chaos

11:51

Greetings!


Today I'm reviewing Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick. The 9 to 5 collection is mainly focused on office going crowd that is why all the shades are very neutral and wearable.
      I have been dying to post this review but unfortunately I had got a mini attack when I thought I lost this beauty. But I found it in one of my shopping bags :| (you know that feeling when you have given up/forgotten something and you suddenly find it! Feels so precious and new, no?)
      Any which way, lets head to the review!




Shade: 
Red Chaos. {bricky/muddy shade. (Pink with Brown undertones)}
           (Available in 15 other shades.)

Price: 
₹400. I got it at a discount for ₹360.

Effect: 
Powder Matte.

Packaging: 
Comes box packed. The lipstick is in a glossy rose gold packaging which I absolutely love. Looks very luxurious.

Swatch: 




 



Woohoos:


  • It is feather light on lips.
  • It will stay on lips for 3-4 hours with light eating/drinking.
  • When you apply, you'll feel its creamy! Smooth application indeed.
  • I have found my nude lippie finally
  • Great pigmentation.
  • Even if this lippie fades, it leaves a decent stain on lips.
  • It doesn't transfer :|
  • Affordable.

Boos: 
  • The shades were mostly very muted. The formulation is so amazing I wish they had many more shades. (Are you listening Lakme? *coughs*)
*Be sure to exfoliate lips before application.

Verdict: 

I just love this lipstick and I'm going gaga over the shade. It suits me very very well as a nude lippie. It looks so natural and lovely I do not have enough words to praise it. I recommend to try this range atleast once, you will definitely find one muted shade complementing your skin tone and its very well priced for the quality too. I will definitely repurchase this shade again. Its a staple for me! Good one Lakme.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it <3 :)
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS