, , ,

Sharp and Bright

12:27

Greetings Everyone!!

Today's ensemble is all about looking trendy and happy. I really adore the shoes i have worn here because it just completes any outfit teamed with it.
               As you all know stripes is all rage now, here are some quick styling tips for you to rock it - perfectly!

1. When choosing stripes of any color, as a tee or jacket or just about anything, add a solid pop of color with it. It's pleasing to the eye.
(Could be your accessories, shoes, colored bottoms etc.)

2. I personally think, Stripes go really well Lace. It gives an oomph to the stripey effect!

3. Stripes also go really really well with jewel-like accessories.
 (Visualize a striped tee with an oxblood color jewel necklace? Hot.Stuff.)

4. Stripes look the best as a Top or a Bag. Ofcourse this doesn't mean you cannot wear them as anything else.
(They look the best with above simply because its much easier to style it with other things.)

5. Last but not the least, If you happen to have blue and white striped something, try teaming it up with tan color. It looks g-or-ge-ous!

Here's my take on it:


Jacket - Thrifted
Tank - Bangkok
Necklace - Bandra 
Bracelet - Bandra
Shoes - Bangkok

Show me how you style The Stripe. Do send in pictures.











You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Cute post! Thanks for your follow and comment! I'm following you too :) Keep in touch
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shalini :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute and I love your outfit! I especially love your spiky ballet flats.
    Following you now and thank you for the lovely comment you left at my blog :)

    Kisses
    xoxo

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool outfit, I love your striped jacket!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look verrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeee in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blazer!

    Im following you, check out my blog and follow, u can like my FB page as well.

    http://embui-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too cute! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog! ♥ Sure I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!I follow you back with gfc!Thank you so much!I wait for you for a new post!;)

    Lallo's landing in fashion
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there :)
    thanks for visiting...love this look ...esp the shoes..
    I actually love ur blog design a lot..have u done the designing??
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit. I was skeptical when I first read the stripes and lace thing but you are right. They go well nicely. Love the shoes :)

    http://blog.innerwearmatters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, great post love :)

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I like your style, I like your jacket, and the dancers too, and also if you get angry with someone you used to give to them, lol

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS