, , , , , , ,

Quiet Summer Day

05:50

Greetings Readers!!!!

The weather is warming up, and what better than florals to welcome summer? This shoot was unexpected and was done in a total jiffy! I'm totally lazed-out dressed here but the main motive why i shot this outfit was, I was having an AMAZING hair day! :P

Here are some quick photos, enjoy the pictures.


summer floral hair



This brooch is so dear to me. Reason being:
Mom gave it to me so delightfully! I really love
its intricate design and how 'fashion' is written
at the back! 



Shoe POWER! B)

Do you have something that's totally vintage and you love? 






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Suti only brand in India for women's ethnic and casual wear offers such opportunity to grow,to earn a satisfactory living and save sufficient for future.

    Suti Jaipur

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS