, , , ,

Rosette Pearls.

08:27





Shirt : Shimmer | Pants : Fashionara.com | Necklace : Vintage | Bag : Esbeda | Shoes : Zara

Hey Hey Lovely People,

Floral is such a dainty print that it makes you look ultra feminine almost instantly. Floral print is a no-brainer to dress up as it looks gorgeous teamed up with anything. It can be worn in numerous ways which includes blouses, shirts, skirts etc. but I chose the pants because I'm more of a pants lover in general.

Tip: If you're buying floral bottoms and you're a bit on the heavier side, opt for dark backgrounded florals like black, navy blue rather than white, peach etc.

I went for the sheer black shirt as sheer fabrics look super delicate and complements my floral pants perfectly. When I think of any black dressing, pearls are the immediate next thing I look forward to style it with. This particular necklace was a hand-me-down by my mother and I love it to bits.

Quick Pairing Guide:

Day look: Sheer blouses/shirts for a classic look, tees for a casual look.
Evening look: Lightly sequinned cami would complement the pants wonderfully.


Tip: When styling the floral trend, remember to keep accessories at its minimum to avoid drawing off the attention from your key piece.

Until Next Time.

Much Love,
Dushala.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello there,Ciao Dushala...nice photos and your outfit is so Chic!...breathtaking look!
    best

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS