, , , , ,

A Bright Tale.

05:37




Tee | OVS , Skirt/Bracelet | Jabong.com , Sling Bag | Present by a friend , Watch | Fossil , Shoes | The Closet Label


Hey Everyone!

I'm so excited to present you with a new layout of my blog. Also, I'm thrilled with the fact that I have so much planned for my blog, I'm sure it will be pleasing enough for you all too. 

Today's post is all about my favorite pleated maxi skirt. I personally think everyone should own at least one item in chinese blue color, it looks so pure beautiful to the yes.

Maxi skirts are so versatile and comfortable that once you get into these, you'll want more of it. You can wear them for every reason; be it a date or just for running errands. They come in a variety of fabrics and the most lovely fall comes by a georgette/polyester, do keep it mind while purchasing.


A Quick Pairing Guide

Day: Go for basic tees for a casual look, shirts for a more structured look.
Evening: Pair them with full sleeve blouses for a feminine chic look, blazer/jacket for a more sporty look.

I paired my maxi skirt with a lace tee to give it a girly feel but slicked my hair back to cut down on the overload of girly-ness.


Hope the post was informative enough for you to stay tuned until next time.

Much Love,
Dushala.

Photo Credits: Madhuri S.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loved ur outfit ...simple and elegant..........u look pretty :)
    http://mybeautywarbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic and elegant! ♥
    Keep in touch...
    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Quick pairing guide" feature of your blog. Very innovative and helpful

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS