, ,

Review: L'Oreal Shine Caresse Lip Gloss - Bella

12:18

How are you amazing people?

I'm a total matte lipstick kind of girl and I always thought glosses weren't my thing as I found them to be too gooey and wierd. I mean my hair getting stuck onto my lips, only that thought made me repel from the idea of investing in glosses. But then, you know that they say, there is always a right time & I guess mine just arrived on the launch of this beautiful creation by L'Oreal; their Shine Caresse Glosses! 

Product:



Packaging:

Comes in golden colored tube with leaf shaped applicator. The shade is written on the cap and also there is a transparent band around the tube depicting the shade.























Price:

Rs.499/-

Shade:

Bella (soft pink)

Texture:

Balmy/Juicy.

Swatch:



Woohoos:

  • This is the first ever, I repeat the first ever gloss which is absolutely non-sticky.
  • One swipe gives a sweet hint of color whereas 3-4 swipes gives a nice glossy effect.
  • Its quite cheap for the quality you get.
  • This particular shade looks very innocent and is wearable for college/office.
  • It doesnt bleed or feather out from lips.
  • The applicator is fantastic making life easy to apply.
  • It stays put for 5-6 hours with light snacking or drinking after which leaves a beautiful even stain.
  • After a full meal, if carefully eaten, the gloss fades away but the stain remains.
  • Oh my god. Just look at its packaging.

Boos:

  • Although you get a glossy effect after swiping 3-4 times, its not totally opaque like a real gloss.
  • I wish there were better colors.

Verdict:

It's a great fusion of a balm and gloss making it a collectible. This one's a keeper and with such a price tag, it wont hurt your pocket to own one or two of them. I got this in Faye as well and I may buy some more. Its a hit product.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

HELLO VISITORS