, , , , ,

5 Autum / Winter '14 Lipstick Shades

00:59


Hey everybody!

Well, just to break the monotony of outfit posts, I thought of sharing with you my favorite topic of discussion; Lipsticks! With the sky turning pink today, winter has officially begun. Though the daytime is almost like having another summer of the year, the evenings are beginning to be quite cool. 

I hardly buy anything seasonal i.e I do not agree that florals are only meant for summer. But there is still a color palette always in my head according to the season whenever I shop for anything. In the same way, I think this particular compilation can guide you through your next lipstick shopping trip as to which shades are hot for the season.
                            

1. MAC Ruby Woo

Is any lipstick list ever complete without a MAC in it? Hell no! And especially if it's one of their hottest selling shades. I selected Ruby Woo for this winter as my official red lipstick. It's just wonderfully red, warm red perhaps, which suits any skin tone. I don't unnecessarily hype up a product because it's apparently a cult for many famous people, but this darling is worth it.


2. Lakme 9 to 5 Cherry Chic

Brick red shade is another color you must look forward for, this season and if you want to start out with a red lipstick, this one's great! It's easy on the pocket and quite a unique shade. With the gorge matte finish that it gives, it's perfect for winters. And it makes my skin glow. Yes.


3. Maybelline Jewel Collection Fuchsia Crystal

Magenta is the must have color for the season and this lipstick can give you that super hot magenta pout with a little bit of shine. This one's easy on the pocket too. If you're not into a dark pout, you can just dab some of it to give a tint to your lips.


4. Maybelline Color Show Cream Caramel

First of all, color show lipsticks are a gem at a fraction of a price. The moment I swatched this caramel-ly shade on my hands, I knew it was meant for me! Look out for brownish orange shades for the day wear during winters. Though this one has shimmer in it, it isn't ugly, I promise.


5. Chambor Powder Matte Coral Rose

This one too is a day wear shade. Very plummy brown. But the velvet matte finish it gives is to die for, almost making this lipstick look like it costs a biggie. This is quite a common shade, the plummy brown, but it makes it's way for the winters totally!



 Do you own any of them? Or you have your own list? Do share!

Until Next Time,
Dushala.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. perfect fall colors , i really like mac ruby woo
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors:D
    Have a nice weekend dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post very informative! :D
    Following you looking forward to hearing from you! <3

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS