, , ,

Sporty Brat.

00:17

Jacket - Adidas | Camisole - Forever21 | Jeans - ONLY | Bag - Mango | Watch - Fossil | Shoes - Koovs.com
Hi Girlies! 

It's officially getting colder in Mumbai and that so makes me want to dance around in circles! (because my city apparently has summer season all year. huh.) So, I decided to bring out all my outerwear and this evergreen sports jacket by Adidas had to make it to the blog. 

Today, lets style the sports jacket with which I wore ripped jeans to create a balanced silhouette since they go so perfectly well together. I added a delicate lace cami to the outfit to give details and a powerful feminine feel to the look. 

Tip: Lace always adds sophistication to any outfit. 

Balanced my outfit with a gold watch and a patent leather bag as this look required something jazzy to look extraordinary. Always remember, a little jazz hurt nobody and when you incorporate it into your everyday outfits it makes you look and feel more confident.

Tip: Want bling without going over the top? Try patent, baby.

I wanted the outfit to do the drama and so I kept the shoes in blue color to avoid attention from going straight onto it.

Tip: Match your shoes to your bottom wear to let your outfit do the talking.

Quick Pairing Guide

Day - Wear this jacket with denims or skater dresses.

Evening - Wear this jacket with a flowy maxi dress. 

Well that's it for today and I hope you enjoyed the post. 

Until Next Time,
Dushala.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. really like your sporty chic outfit, nice wedges
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS