, , , ,

Polkastic

23:34




Tshirt/Skirt/Belt - Max | Bag/Shoes - Forever21 | Watch - Fossil | Bracelets - Thrifted 
Greetings Beautiful People!

This is my first post for the year and I wanted to start my journey with the most favourite print, ever, the polka dots! This print is a must have for each girls' closet, I mean what's not to love? I fell head over heels in love with this polka dot skirt the moment I saw it as I could literally vision myself living in these and styling it in endless ways.

Tip: Polka dot skirts are collectibles! The moment you see it, buy it. 

I paired this adorable skirt with a numbered tee, because I loooved the net detailing on it. I kept the entire look pretty cute-sy and hence finished off with white plimsolls, a tan crossbody to add a bit of color to the outfit and accessories to its minimum with a watch and a couple of bracelets.

Tip: Numbered tees and white plimsolls are high on trend.

There is absolutely everything you can pair a polka dot skirt with. Wear it for daytime, brunch or even as formals. It's a classic example of versatility.

Tip: When in doubt of how to accessorize, club in a couple of bracelets and you're set!

Quick Pairing Guide

Day - Pair it with a pussybow blouse & flats for a super cute look.

Evening - Just throw on a blazer & heels with it and you're good to go!

Hope you enjoyed the post :)

Until Next Time,
Dushala.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wish we had sunny days in delhi to wear such lovely skirt
    u look fab , really like the lip color
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS