, , ,

Timeless Combination

00:37


Tshirt - Forever21 | Skirt - Thrifted | Necklace - Fashionandyou.com | Clutch - Jabong.com | Shoes - Zara

Hi Beautiful People!

It's the best month of the year and what's December without burgandy hues taking rounds in your closet? Today, I styled an absolutely clutter free, super casual and feminine outfit with the hottest color of the season.

Tip: Burgandy color is a no-brainer for pairing as it matches almost all colors beautifully.

I picked this basic V neck tee with a linen khaki circle skirt. Again, having an eye for details, I loved those little buttons with a bow at the side of the skirt. 

Learn the fashion term: A skirt cut in sections so the skirt is very full but hangs smoothly from the waist without darts, pleats or gathers. 

Tip: Always look for some sort of details while purchasing solid color clothes. 

While I talk about how important is it to accessorize an outfit, very rarely will you ever catch me piled on with jewelry which most girls rock so gracefully. To me, the most imperative thing in accessories are shoes and bags. 

Being the typical me, I wore a heavy necklace to give life to the outfit with my favourite, favourite patent burgandy kitten heels and a clutch. Somehow, I always like the idea of carrying a clutch with a circle skirt, completes the feminine look, no? very psychological i know.

Quick Pairing Guide

Day look - Go for burgandy lace blouses or shirts.

Evening look - A burgandy blazer will look outright sexy paired with black.


And just to conclude, Burgandy and Khaki will forever be a timeless combination! :)

Until Next Time,
Dushala.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

HELLO VISITORS