,

Tropical Days

01:39

Top/Belt/Bracelet : Thrifted | Skirt : Myntra.com | Bag : Darjeeling | Watch : Titan Raga | Earrings : Exhibition |
Sunglasses : Youshine | Shoes : TheTrunkLabel.com
Hey Hey Everyone!

With my one and only one super talented photographer being sick, I was totally handicapped to do any posts. Nevertheless, today I begin my summer outfit posts series! Summer is officially here, so say hello to maxi's and more of maxi's! I am going to create outfit posts based on fresh summer trends to try out this year & first I'm going to go all green. 

While the entire world is going all pastels and white make them go green with jealousy by wearing tropical prints in the latter color.

Tropical prints are a no brainer for summers and they instantly get you in the groove to battle the heat stylishly.

Tip: Look for palms, jungle prints, wild flowers and there are so many others to pick from.

I paired my jungle print crop top with a maxi skirt. Repeat after me: easy-breezy-maxi. I kind of love the entire idea of creating my outfit around one color & this gorgeous green maxi matched perfectly with my top.

Tip: Ditch the usual whites, brights and blacks for maxi's. Look for richer colors like leaf green, mustard & fuchsia.

Coming on to accessories, I wore chunky pearl earrings, which have a little indian touch to it. Bearing that in mind, I wore a kundan watch and a pearl bangle bracelet to add up to a mini arm party. 

Tip: Accessorizing is very important for any outfit but in summers, unless you're off to a place with aircon, totally avoid necklaces. It's going to take the life out of you. Rather replace them with chunky earrings which can still do the trick.

Hope you liked these tips and will try it out too!

Until Next Time,
Dushala.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thats a really pretty summer outfit, love the top
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS