, , ,

My Heart's your Valentine

08:12







Top / Necklace / Ring : Thrifted | Skirt : Customized | Belt : Forever New | Earring : Bangkok | Bag : Jabong.com | Shoes : Zara

Hey hey!

Being just in time for a Valentine's Day outfit, there's no style guide I need to give you to dress up for this cheeky day except for one word "red". While wearing red is too mainstream, Valentine's day feels a bit incomplete without it.

Tip : You can tone down red only with white. Always remember this if you don't want to look over the top.

I paired my red skirt with a kiss print sleeveless shirt to give the perfect love-y feeling. I did accessorize enough with a statement oriental necklace, a ring, earrings and a glittery belt to prep up my outfit. 

Tip : If you're not a jewelry person, you can just wear a statement necklace and be just done.

I carried a sequined clutch bag which absolutely matched the color palette of my outfit and signed off with red heels.

Tip: Always always remember, even if your outfit is so-so, you can look fabulous if you carry the right bag and wear the right shoes.

I'm sure the outfit looks mushy enough for a few but Valentine's Day is being all about it, don't you think?

Happy Valentine's Day! 


Until Next Time,
Dushala.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. looking super duper pretty girl, such a cute outfit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS