, ,

Embroidered Evening

03:15

Shirt/Bag/Belt : Jabong.com | Camisole/Pants : Forever21 | Rings : Thrifted | Shoes : Westside

Hi beautiful people!

We're talking about embroidered clothes today which I believe should be on your must-buy winter list. Personally, I love details on clothes that I buy. It gives a thoughtful feeling to your outfit giving it that oomph it requires. I got my hands on this embroidered shirt and I am loving it to bits. I want to save it forever, really and I'm quite excited to share it with you all.

Tip: You can go for embroidered skirts, pants, blazers; the list is countless and not just limited to shirts.

I paired this beautiful navy shirt with knit pants to create a silhouette of my body. I wore a magenta camisole inside the shirt to give a little more color to my outfit and topped it off with a metal belt to highlight my waist.

Tip: Belts are amazing if you're an hourglass or pear shaped body to add detailing to your outfits.

I accessorized to its minimum by wearing just a set of gold rings and matched a magenta cross-body bag to my outfit completing with black wedges to create a comfortable, fuss free casual look.

Quick Pairing Guide

Day look : You don't have to limit yourself with pants; midi skirts + shirts are the next perfect combo for the girl next door look.

Evening look : Embroidered shirts will be perfect for evenings if you wear them with palazzos (tucked in/knotted) or maxi skirts.

Tip: You can wear embroidered shirts for layering too! By way of layering I mean as a jacket.


Hope you enjoyed the post. Also, if there are any suggestions or a post you'd like me to do; feel free to comment below.

Until Next Time,
Dushala.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. embroidaries surely are a must buy this winter
    loved your shirt , the work on it is fab
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Ciao Dushala,
    Great look!...You're always so classy,elegant,chic and fabolous in Your outifts...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You nailed it! Drooling over your top and the bag and belt compliment it perfectly !
    Tanya
    Dazzle and Sizzle
    Facebook
    Google +
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS