, , , ,

Review: Bioderma Sensibio h2o Micelle Solution

15:53

Hi Everyone!

As much as we all have embraced make-up into our daily lives, a good clean up for it is equally very important. Still, many of us do the big mistake of sleeping with make-up on thinking that its just the "kohl" or just the "lipstick" which is almost worn off. I was in the same boat a few months ago but not for the lazy reasons, it was my skin type which refrained me from cleaning my make-up. I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin which made me skeptical about removers as I thought they were all oil based. But, after this popular product, loved by almost every girl in this world became available in my country I thought to give it a try. Lets see how it worked.


The bottle:



Price:
Rs.860/- for 250 ml
Rs.599/- for 100 ml

Packaging:
The flip cap is very sturdy and wont open up until you want to open it with your own hands! Hence, travel friendly.

Texture:
Its like clean water.

How to use:
Take cotton pad. Pour some on it & wipe, wipe, wipe!

Woohoos:
  • It cleans off every trace of make-up be it waterproof or non-waterproof.
  • It gives a slight cool feeling on skin after clean up.
  • It smoothly wipes away everything. No need to rub.
  • Does not cause irritation or acne. Its very very mild.
  • Even if I skip washing my face after wiping with this solution (which mostly happens), it wont cause any skin problems.
  • Its not at all sticky or oily. Its just like wiping with water! Trust me!
  • Fragrance free, alcohol free, balances ph level of skin.

Boos:
  • Just a tad bit pricey otherwise I love this product like crazy!

Note: If used everyday to wipe off full face make-up, the product should last somewhere around 2 months.


Verdict:
I strongly recommend everybody to try this product for any skin type. Its a perfect make-up remover and I doubt there can be any other remover gentler than this one. The price is a little steep but trust me there is no compromise on quality. Its worth it. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product forever!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have been waiting for it to be introduced in India , though its pricy but u am surely going to try
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiray.com

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS