,

Blush Blaze

11:06

Blazer/Jeans/Earrings - Forever21 | Blouse/Bracelet - 1820 | Watch - Fossil | Clutch - DonebyNone | Shoes - Local Store
Greetings!

Says who you can't layer in summers? With the gorgeous trend of sleeveless blazers mushrooming in, I'm totally ready to take this to the next level. I love the way sleeveless blazers look effortless and classy at the same time! 

Tip: These blazers look best with trousers, jeans and shorts. 

I paired my blush blazer with a pussy bow blouse (which totally saves me from accessorizing on my neck! :P) and black ripped jeans to give a strong base to my outfit.

Tip: Sleeveless blazers look gorgeous in white, blush & navy colors.

I kept the color palette very light, crisp and fresh. While some may feel the colors to be very formal, I still love the clean look it gives. 

Accessories are imperative. It makes you look perfect and well dressed & I wore a watch with a bracelet to add enough touch ups. Topped it off with nude heels to stick to the color scheme and a clear clutch to add the required drama.

If you're a blazer lover or even not, this one, you should probably have goals to add to your wardrobe.

Hope you liked the outfit!

Until Next Time,
Dushala.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very Nice Dressing and accessories too matching with the outfit :)


    click me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You styled a very attractive outfit, and you look very pretty wearing it!
    Your hair, perfectly applied lipstick and nail-art all look beautiful!!

    My blouse and panty outfit-modelling and review blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel panty-modelling+review videos

    ReplyDelete

HELLO VISITORS